Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Word to Graphic Challenge

This week’s word is:

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS

No, I’m not kidding!  Don’t ask me why, cuz I have no idea!  I just couldn’t resist. 
If you choose to participate, you must use a specific graphic element (tube, filter, etc.) to represent each letter of the word. Your image can be about/depict anything you choose, as long as the letters are represented.  The good news is, you need only use 4 letters of the word.  If you can get ‘em all in your image, you’re a bonified SUPERSTAR!!   
Don’t forget, the challenge is a bit easier if you decide on a theme.  Then you can do a search for words (particularly nouns) that start with the letter "__".  That will help you look through your own tubes and give you a place to start if you want to do an image search via google, yahoo or bing.  Hope you have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment