Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fran's As Close As


We haven't had one of these challenges for a while - to get the old brain-cells working.
I found this image that I did years ago and thought it would be good for an "As Close As..." challenge.
There is no tutorial so you will have to work out what was done to get this result. I have had a try and will post it soon.
Clues: The background has had Distortion /Twirl used on it.
The filters are 2 different mosaics. I have had a try to reproduce this effect but could not get it exact. Use your favorite mosaic filters - Filters unlimited have some, so has PSP.
Use your favorite Page Curl filter on the top layer - if you're using PSP's filter make sure you choose /transparent'
Above all, have fun with it.
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment