Welcome to the first "Progressive Challenge" of the new season. I hope we all
have a lot of fun with this one, as we do all the other wonderful challenges,
this season.
I'm sure you all know how this
challenge works, I will issue the opportunity for you to participate, if you
want to, please email me back at my private addy, graftycraphics@yahoo.com If you
don't want to participate, just do nothing, this time. You don't have to
participate in all of them, just because you send in your name this time. It
will be your choice which ones to participate in, just as all the other
challenges. Anyway, then come Wednesday morning, maybe a little later, I will
send the background which I have chosen to the first name on the list, the one
who's email I receive first. That member will add her layer, save it as a "PSP"
image, and pass it on to the next person on the list. The one who added the
layer will also share the image that has been created so far, as a JPG, with the
entire group.
Once the image has passed
through the entire list, which I will provide to those who are participating,
the last person on the list will frame the project, and if she chooses, she can
make a letter out of it.
So, here we go, gals! If you
want to participate in this challenge, beginning today, please email me,
starting now. If you have any questions, please feel free to email
me.
Have fun.....Cherie
No comments:
Post a Comment