You don’t have to have heaps of elements etc to
make something interesting – this is made with just 3 elements – a misted tube,
a lady, and a gradient.
If you don’t have the ES vintage gradients – I
have attached the 4 mentioned below.
1. Take a gradient - any ES Vintage 63-66 or similar will do.
Angle=45: repeats=5 and you get this
2. Flood-fill an image 800 x 600 with the gradient.
3. Geometric Effects/Circle with "wrap" setting and you get
this

4. Now it's up to you what you do with it. I put a misted
castle interior on another layer and erased the edges to fit the centre of the
pattern.
5. Then added the girl.
6. I copied a thin sliver of the top edge of the pattern and
made the border with it, but you could put a plain gold border.
7. The rest of the frame is easy to work out.
Hope you try it and have fun.
Fran

No comments:
Post a Comment