Saturday, February 28, 2015

Cherie's Weekend Challenge

I hope you will enjoy this challenge....it is a little different.  HERE is a background, and a selection for you to use in this challenge.
 
You will start with the background......you may resize it and/or re-color it, but you must start with it.
Next, you will use a plug-in of you choice on the background to make it a little more your own.
Then, enhance the background that you get after applying the filter.
Next you should load the selection I have enclosed, promote it to a new layer, color of your choice and deselect.
Give that layer a blend mode of "burn."
Then, you should add a new layer, color it a color of your choice.
Load any mask that you have on file in your mask folder, merge the group.
 
At this point, it becomes totally yours.....you may add tubes, other selections, filters, or do whatever you would like.  Frame it, sign it and submit it to the group as a tag or stat, your choice.
 
I hope you enjoy this challenge.
 
Huggs to all,
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment