


Believe it or not, I’m STILL mucking around with this
bleepitty-bleepin’ tut!
(The above
images are their examples.) Yeah, I know, doesn’t bode well for
the rest of you! LOL! So once again, I’m sorry! But I’m
sending it along anyway, because, the thing is, it’s a beautiful kit, and the
results have potential. It’s just not very well written, and the format is
a PITA!
Once again, however, I’m DETERMINED to finish it and MAKE IT MINE. (Make
it my bitch, at this point!
)
Find the tut here: http://leatherandlacetuts. blogspot.com/2012/07/ celestial-being-3-piece-set. html?zx=d5b6c3c85338ea99
FTU
scrap kit Celestial by Gimptastic Scraps. If you don’t already have it,
you can get it here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/ w0oo7CXB/GS_-_Celestial.html
If you like it and use it, please leave them some love here: http://amyleahsgimptastictuts. blogspot.com/2012/07/2-former- ptu-kits-now-ftu-longing.html? zx=e9875cdc7f4e3c09
I thought it would work for any Valentine’s Day creations you might want to come
up with, but it’s also good for girlie or fantasy. Of course, any other
scrap kit can be substituted.
The
tut uses a PTU tube, but you can obviously substitute that with a tube of your
choice. I was pleasantly surprised to find a BUNCH of people, cupids &
critter tubes tucked away in my Valentine folder. If you’re at a loss for
a tube to work with and would like an assortment drop me a line off-list.
Plugins/Filters you’ll need:
MuraMeister Copies – Line
AlienSkin EyeCandy Xenofex2 – Constellation
AlienSkin EyeCandy Impact – Chrome, Liquid Metal
VM
Natural – Sparkle
If
you don’t have one of these and don’t want to substitute, contact me
off-list.
I
was going to write a small addendum to the tut with directions for creating a
Facebook cover, for those who are interested. Sadly, I’ll be doing good to
get my version of my own tut offering done before I head to bed.
(Guess y’all will think twice about allowing me to contribute, huh?!
)
Hope some of you will be able to use this and at least enjoy your
results. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
xoxox ~ Kirsten
No comments:
Post a Comment