Filter Challenge for 14 March
FILTER CHALLENGE 15th March
This time I'm leaving the choice of filter up to you, but.....
Your image must be made of 4 or more elements (Tubes or Backgrounds)
And you must use 4 different filters - 1 on each of these elements.
Will you create a "Mess" or "Masterpiece"?
It's not as hard as it sounds, so go for it!
As I have said before, I always have a go at the challenges I set before I post them to the Group.
So I'm sending my try at the same time as this email - to show you what I mean.
Fran
This time I'm leaving the choice of filter up to you, but.....
Your image must be made of 4 or more elements (Tubes or Backgrounds)
And you must use 4 different filters - 1 on each of these elements.
Will you create a "Mess" or "Masterpiece"?
It's not as hard as it sounds, so go for it!
As I have said before, I always have a go at the challenges I set before I post them to the Group.
So I'm sending my try at the same time as this email - to show you what I mean.
Fran
No comments:
Post a Comment