Greetings, My FnF Friends!
In spite of what the calendar reads, Spring has definitely NOT
arrived by us! That got me to thinking about an old adage I learned back in
elementary school: If March comes in like a Lion, it goes out like a Lamb. (Or
vice versa.) Well, it’s been pretty much a Lion so far, and the forecast
doesn’t show any indication that milder, lamb-like weather is forthcoming!
That old saying made me think of others, and before I knew it, I
had a theme in mind: ADAGES and PROVERBS. If you have a favorite, or grew up
with one (my grandmother was forever talking about getting her ducks in a row),
use that. If not, or you feel adventurous/curious, there are links below to
some good sites featuring a wealth of popular sayings. Choose one and create a
graphic to go with it!
I realize – depending on the choice – this could be rather
challenging, but I’m also hoping it leaves an opening to work it in with another
challenge if you want to. Hope you have fun!
Kiki
No comments:
Post a Comment