Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fran's Saturday Challenge

For the past 12 months my fortnightly Saturday challenge has been "filters" - but, with many of you using PSP version 16 and 17, which have filter problems, I would like to try something different.
Just about all of us use Paintshop Pro, so I though we could give the many tools a good work out, and maybe share any little tips and tricks we have discovered over the time we've been using the program. And if PSP is not your main program, share with us any tricks you use in your program and we might be able to adapt them to PSP.  I know I've found a couple of goodies in Photoshop that I have adopted.
 
Starting at the top of my tools palette is the "Pick Tool".   In my 3 versions of PSP (10,16, and 17 trial) it has 4 choices -- Scale: Perspective: Shear: and Free, with the controls for them included in Brackets. Put an object on your image and try them out and see what they do.  I find the Perspective one is really good, specially for floors.
Then create a picture  using one of these 'tools' and post it in.
 
Here's mine -   I made the text using the 'free' tool. (I tried it out on my name and didn't have the energy to think of a real caption for the image.)
Note: If you think this is a simply awful idea and waste of time, please let me know and I'll drop it.
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment