Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Roni's September Challenge

September
 
We've done word challenges in the past but thought I'd send you something different.
September is such a great month no matter where you live.
The end of summer - beginning of beautiful fall - or
the end of winter and looking forward to spring.
 
There are 7 different letters in the word.
The challenge is to make something using as many of the 7 letters as you can.
But you must use at least 4 of them.
You can use any kind of mixture you want.
Tubes, masks, selections, text, filters, gradients.........whatever you want.
It's a free for all as long as the part name reflects that letter.
And it doesn't have to have anything to do with September.
 
I think I'll wait until tomorrow to tackle this one but hope some of you enjoy it.
Roni

No comments:

Post a Comment